The Executive Management Fellowship is open to graduates from accredited MHA, MBA, MPH or other health career research-related professional programs.
The ideal candidate for the fellowship has completed a graduate course of study in business, public health or health care administration in preparation for a career in health care administration.
Individuals from other educational backgrounds who are interested in exploring the field of medical school administration are also encouraged to apply.
Program participants must comply with all university and medical school policies.
How to apply
Due date (2020-22 fellowship):
September 30, 2019
Combine the following application materials in a single PDF and send to:
- Resume or CV (two-page limit)
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Transcripts can be scanned to insert into PDF
- Three letters of recommendation from:
- Program director or faculty member of your academic program
- Past or present employer
- Reference of your choosing (preferably academic or professional)
- Personal statement (two-page limit) addressing:
- Decision to pursue an administrative fellowship within academic medicine
- Interest in the Executive Management Fellowship
- Fellowship and career objectives
Please email ExecManagementFellowship@wustl.edu with any questions.
Washington University encourages and gives full consideration to all applicants for admission, financial aid and employment. The university does not discriminate in access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or genetic information. Inquiries about compliance should be addressed to the university’s Vice Chancellor for Human Resources, Washington University, Campus Box 1184, One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63130.
The School of Medicine is committed to recruiting, enrolling and educating a diverse student body.