For Prospective Students
We offer rigorous learning opportunities in a supportive environment that fosters camaraderie and collaboration over competition.
Washington University School of Medicine is dedicated to training tomorrow’s leaders in health care and medicine.
Our students graduate with outstanding opportunities for highly sought-after residencies and fellowships, engaging research endeavors, and successful and rewarding careers in medicine, health care and public health.
Doctoral degree programs
- Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Four-year and five-year programs, including these combined degree programs:
- Doctor of Medicine and Doctor of Philosophy (MD/PhD) through the Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP)
- Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Medicine in Biomedical Engineering (MD/PhD)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Arts (MD/MA)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Science in Clinical Investigation (MD/MSCI)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Population Health Sciences (MD/MPHS)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Public Health (MD/MPH)
- Clinical Doctorate of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programs in:
- Computational and Molecular Biophysics*
- Computational and Systems Biology*
- Developmental, Regenerative and Stem Cell Biology*
- Evolution, Ecology and Population Biology*
- Human and Statistical Genetics*
- Molecular Cell Biology*
- Molecular Genetics and Genomics*
- Molecular Microbiology and Microbial Pathogenesis*
- Movement Science
- Plant Biology*
- Rehabilitation and Participation Science
- Speech and Hearing Sciences
*Programs offered through the Division of Biology & Biomedical Sciences (DBBS), which is part of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at Washington University
Master’s degree programs
- MBA in Consulting with Business of Health Care concentration
- Master of Population Health Sciences (MPHS)
- Master of Public Health (MPH), through the George Warren Brown School of Social Work at Washington University
- Master of Science programs in:
Looking for more?
About St. Louis
The Medical Campus lies at the intersection of two of the city’s most popular entertainment districts, one of the largest urban parks in the country, and a rapidly growing biotech and innovation community.