Road Construction & Closures
Construction on and around campus helps support the medical center’s commitment to creating an optimal environment for our patients, students and employees.
This page lists large-impact closures. Visit the sites below for additional information:
- All closures and service interruptions (Operations and Facilities Management Department website)
- Map of construction projects (BJC Campus Renewal website)
Current and planned road closures
Kingshighway and Forest Park Parkway intersection closures
Construction to significantly overhaul the intersection of Kingshighway Blvd. and Forest Park Pkwy. began in December 2016 and will affect traffic for about a year:
- Forest Park Parkway west of Kingshighway is closed with reopening projected for December 2017
- Forest Park Avenue east of the intersection will remain open, with Forest Park Avenue reduced to one lane in each direction
- Kingshighway is open but occasionally will close overnight during the construction period
Parkview Place at Kingshighway closed
Closed until July 2017
More details »
Explore the building and renovation projects that are transforming Washington University Medical Center.