Our continuous commitment to excellence and collaboration across scientific and medical disciplines creates an optimal atmosphere for learning.
Washington University School of Medicine is dedicated to educating the next generation of leaders in medicine.
Comprehensive facilities and a world-renowned faculty provide students with a supportive environment to acquire a scientific foundation and develop the skills, attitudes, knowledge and commitments necessary to perform clinical and research activities at the highest level.
Education programs and resources
- Academic departments and programs: Directory of academic and research departments, centers and divisions
- Areas of study and degree programs: Information for prospective students
- Admissions: Doctoral and master’s degree programs in medicine, allied health, population health and biomedical sciences
- Continuing Medical Education: Courses for health care professionals
- Graduate Medical Education: Residencies and fellowships
- Mini-Medical School: Evening courses for members of the community
- Office of Education: Teaching suupport for faculty and coursemasters at the School of Medicine
- Student resources: Information for current students