MEDIA ADVISORY: Siteman Cancer Center to break ground July 31 on north St. Louis County facility
Community, health-care leaders to speak at 9 a.m. at Christian Hospital’s Northwest HealthCare campus in Florissant
What: Siteman Cancer Center, based at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, will break ground Tuesday, July 31, in north St. Louis County on its newest outpatient facility. The $26.3 million project will kick off officially with remarks by community and health-care leaders and performances by singers Charles Glenn and Nikki Glenn and Gentlemen of Vision, a competitive step group created to keep at-risk boys and young men in school.
- Timothy Eberlein, MD, director of Siteman Cancer Center and head of Department of Surgery at Washington University School of Medicine
- Lee Fetter, president of BJC HealthCare Group
- David Perlmutter, MD, executive vice chancellor for medical affairs and dean of Washington University School of Medicine
- Rick Stevens, president of Christian Hospital
- Sherrill Jackson, president and founder of The Breakfast Club for breast cancer survivors
Where: Christian Hospital’s Northwest HealthCare campus, 1255 Graham Road, Florissant, Mo. 63031 (map)
When: 9-10 a.m. Tuesday, July 31
To attend: Media should contact Jim Goodwin via cellphone at 314-680-8251 if planning to attend. Media parking is available at Northwest HealthCare.